SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #391

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Oct 24 23:16:13 PDT 1997

Don't know your exact location, but down here, almost any farmer will sell
you fresh, unpasturized, unhomogenized milk, if they like you, and if you
promise not to mention where it came from. The reason many won't is because
they have a legal contract with their buyer to sell their product to them
exclusively. My suggestion to you would be to make FRIENDS with them before
you ask them to risk their contract.

Phlip

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

> >Fill your swans with fresh curds or fresh ricotta you make yourself from
> >whole milk. Fresh or green cheese or curds certainly are documentable.
Mix