SC - Bidding on Aoife

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 25 11:02:29 PDT 1997

At 06:52 19-10-97 +0000, was written:
>A WAGONLOAD of pretzels, two bolts of cloth (one strong one fair), a side
>of beef and another of venison, four hams (three cured, one sick), a large
>keg of beer, a small pot of mulled cider, and a bottle of me finest
>Reindeer Tea.
>
>> Next? Who would we be delivering this bounty to, BTW?
>
>How about to Aoife as a bribe to do a feast? I seem to have one coming up
>in April all of a sudden...
>
>Esko

I, for one, would be interested in seeing what sort of feast she would make
out of a wagonload of pretzels, a side of beef and another of venison, four
hams, a large keg of beer, a small pot of mulled cider, and a bottle of
Reindeer Tea....

(Hmmmm....  Crush the pretzels (a la graham crackers) to make pie crusts,
and then fill them with a mixture of the meats and liquids?)

Alasdair mac Iain

James and/or Nancy Gilly
katiemorag at worldnet.att.net

****  REUNITE GONDWANALAND!!