SC - Green fig uses?

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 11:39:05 PST 1997

Greetings, all!
     I have a rather off-beat question........ Does anyone remember uses for
green (unripened) figs? I could swear I've seen a recipe or two--possibly
medicinal, probably, Middle Eastern--*somewhere*, but I can't remember where!
And my parents' fig tree still has a bunch of unripe figs that I'd love to
find something to do with---and we could get our first real frost at nearly
any time..........
      Any ideas out there?

Ldy Diana