SC - Needed: Online Recipe Database

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 15:08:12 PST 1997

<< While glancing through my books in an unsuccessful search for mustard
soup,
  it occurred to me that what we need is an index to primary source recipes
  or, better still, an online database. >>

       Amen!!! There are *so* many recipes that trying to keep up with them
 practically requires a photograghic memory, something that I, at least,
 certainly don't have...... Anyone up for the challenge? Pretty please???

I have my entire allotment of free webspace on AOL completely free (5 screen
names=5x the space. :-)). I could offer it but I don't know how to make a
website. If someone wants to make it. They can use my space.

Ras