SC - Wanted - medieval "cookie-like" recipes

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 21:24:23 PST 1997

Greetings!
     A friend has asked me to help her find some medieval recipes for cookies
or cookie-like snacks,  for munchies for her wedding next May.  I've already
sent her Duke Cariadoc's redaction for cuskynoles.  If anyone has any other
recipes that would suit, please either post them, e-mail them to me, or post
the URL's where we can find them.

Thanks!
Brangwayna Morgan