SC - Alphabet pretzels

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:23:04 PST 1997

- ---Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:
> > Except: they decorated each table with a beautifully made
> > viking longboat,
> > made from pineapples.  Just because they *weren't* period.
> There, now. Y'see? You try that with A Certain
> Commercially Prepared,
> Fried Garnish, and you get poop for it  ;  ) .
>
> Adamantius, who couldn't resist, but who further asks,
> "What good is a Cathedral without ritualistic responses?"

"Yea, verily, yea" <THUMP>

<gryn>

Amra, who has always dreamed of using the close-order drill scene
from _The Court Jester_ as the basis for some serious SCA fun...

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (AoA in SCA, so: al-Sayyid) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
     F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com