SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #401

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at vr-net.com
Tue Oct 28 15:54:42 PST 1997

>OK Laurene...this comes from a book called Special Teas by M. Dalton King
>ISBN 1-56138-166-7 published by Kenan Books Inc  15 West 26th St  New York,
>NY 10010.  List price $19.95US. This book is a wonderful source for
>information on teas and themes/recipies for cookies, preserves, jams, fruit
>butters, cakes and many other things.  The chapter headings are Tea-The

THANK YOU!  Thank you for this recipe for Clotted Cream!  I am excited to
try it!  I'd make it right now if I had some heavy cream in my house,
already have the sour cream, and I"m almost never without sugar.
Thank you!  Looks so simple!  And yet, without a recipe, I had no idea how
it was done!

- -Laurene