SC - Needed: Online Recipe Database

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at lsbsdi2.lightspeed.net
Tue Oct 28 15:54:27 PST 1997

i am at home and not able to work but would be willing to help out all that
i could with this project if someone wants me to......i have great typing
experience and have access to many programs if someone will just tell me
what they want done and how i will try and do what ever you all would
like.....
Merry Williams aka
Drisana Amineh Ayieshia
First wife to Haji Khalid ibn Haroun al-Aqrab abu Yusef
ICQ #412273
I count not a day complete till needle thread and fabric do meet!!!
keep your needles threaded, your floss sorted and your stash growing!!