SC - Libro Reciepts

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 06:08:25 PST 1997

<< Smiling sweetly::   Here are three, for a start.  They are from
 the 1529 edition of the "Libro de Guisados".  The translation is
 mine; I have not tried redacting any of these. >>

Thanks for the recipes to work with. They sound suspiciously Moorish but
since Spain had a bit more civilization than the rest of Europe for several
hundred years, I expect them to be very tasty indeed. Will post redactions
when they are finished for your dining pleasure. :-)

Ras