SC - Serial cannibals: really OT

John and Barbara Enloe jbenloe at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 29 12:27:49 PST 1997

Answer:  Don't ask!  I grew up in Wi not too far from where all of the evil
things he did occured.  Stories that were over-heard from the adults were
enough to give a kid nightmares.  And then when I was an adult, they
published a book, including some "nice" pictures as I am told...I walked by
a table at a "ShopKo" and people were just drooling over the copies...I
guess nobody stopped to think about what the relatives of his victims would
think/feel...

Ania