SC - Onion Soup

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu Oct 30 13:54:06 PST 1997

> From melc2newton at juno.com Thu Oct 30 15:40:32 1997
> >I need to find out just what the current cook has done but here's my
> >Roast Beef with a couple of sauces.
> >The Onion Soup cooked up in the shire cauldron.
> >Grilled Vegetables, julliened and stir-fried in sesame oil with sesame
> >seeds.
> >Apples baked in a pumpkin shell.
> >
>  Yum,
>  When and where are you holding this event. I am in Calontir.
> Thorbjorn Bjornson

Thanks, let's hope that's what they say when they eat it. :-{)}

The Black Oak Keep Championship will be held the weekend of Nov 7-9 just
outside of Dallas, TX.

We offer one of the most unique prizes around. The Champion and Cavalier
get to have a dish named after them at the Black Wolf Tavern during
Steppes Warlord.

These have included:

Sir Gunthar in a Blanket
Don Miguel on a Stake
Batista's Honeyed Thighs
Sir Mahdi's Shish-Kabobs
And Duke Charles Inman MacMoore's BBQ "Chuck" sandwiches.

Yeah, I dreamed it up knowing how vain fighter types are.

The tourney is a lot of fun and harkens back to the early days when everybody
knew everybody on site and we all did everything together.  We're quite
proud of it.

Yers,

Gunthar