SC - Onion Soup

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Fri Oct 31 09:19:55 PST 1997

Hi Meghan!  how are things going?  the sca cooks list is a hoot isn't
it??

We aren't going to be able to do disney in November. IBM has said john's
dept can't take vacations right now. We are set to come now Jan 3 -11.

Things have been busy. Johns' knight Sir Kein is king right now and john
is head of the entourage for planning, etc. He has been traveling alot
and when not, working late at night and on weekends. The kids have been
sick with something for the last 3 weeks (different thing each week!). I
am doing ok.

What are you all up to?

clarissa