SC - Cane Honey??

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 31 17:58:11 PST 1997

Greetings!  I was scanning the digest, not really having followed the
rose doughnut discussion, and (drum roll!) a Thought just occurred to
me.  Could the reference to "cane honey" be the incomplete curing of a
sugar loaf?  Sugar loaves sometimes were incompletely cured, leaving a
liquid residue in the middle.  Or, maybe, I've had too much of grading
papers and handing out Halloween treats at the same time!

Alys Katharine