SC - Just a lot of decent folk. (was Re: Onion soup)

Rodney K. Zeigler zeig0006 at tc.umn.edu
Fri Oct 31 20:43:55 PST 1997

Hi, justme again.
I'd also like to clarify that I didn't feel unjustly attacked, but was
simply commenting on the speed with which people were happy to add their
ideas to the great mixing (onion soup) pot of the list. Maybe "attacked
wasn't the right word, but was all I could come up with At the time.

Bad jokes are more of a hobby than anything,

Kent