SC - Spices on Nerves of People

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Wed Oct 1 00:59:34 PDT 1997

> " DUE TO THE LARGE VOLUME OF FOOD
> BEING PREPARED AND THE SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF GUESTS EXPECTED TO ATTEND THIS
> FEAST AN INGREDIENTS LIST WILL BE PROVIDED ON SITE UPON REQUEST. I APOLOGIZE
> FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE SPECIAL DISHES FOR ALLERGIC
> PERSONS".
>
> Lord Ras

Not to beat a (very) dead horse, but what if people call ahead.  I
don't mean will you provide special dishes -- that I can cheerfully
understand.  Will you answer people's questions as to the contents of
the dishes.

Example:  I will frequently call ahead and ask the Head Cook if a
large number of the dishes to be served contain some form of alcohol.
If so, I either bring a cold supper, or plan to go out to a
restaurant.

Claricia Nyetgale
(Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca)