SC - Contents questions

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Wed Oct 1 09:27:40 PDT 1997

actually that is not quite true...all the alcohol is NOT removed in cooking.
My ex is a alcoholic - in the past he has be on whatever the drug is that
make an alky sick if they drink.  More than once, we have eaten in a restaurant
that claimed the alcohol was removed by cooking or that the dish had NO alcohol in
it.....my poor hubby spent the rest of the evening violently ill.
The last program he was in [dec 96]  told us that  the myth of the alcohol being
removed due to the cooking process was, just that a myth and offered him
reading matierial to back that up...no I don't have the reading material.
hugs
Aine