SC - Contents questions

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Wed Oct 1 06:04:46 PDT 1997

> Thanks for the info. Does the use of grape juice as a substitute for wine do
> this also? Do other fermented products such as bread and vinegar,
> worchestershire sauce and food flavorings wich contain alcohol such as
> vanilla extract cause these reactions also?
>
> Lord Ras

Too much grape juice makes me ill, although I never thought about the
connection (duh!).  Bread, vinegar, and worchestershire sauce are
fine.  I'm not sure I've ever had any food flavorings which contain
alcohol -- I try to avoid them.  We also make sure that I don't have
any drugs (like cough syrup) that contain alcohol.

Claricia