SC - herbs and spices

Stephen Bloch sbloch at adl15.adelphi.edu
Sat Oct 4 06:19:31 PDT 1997

Aine wrote:

> good gentles, it seems to me that in the East Kingdom they have an
> actuall Spicers Guild, set up to find the hard to find period spices....
> I guess one of us could bite the bullet and email thier kingdom seneschall and
> find out the exact address...

Aine may be thinking of the Pepperers' Guild, which is not officially an
East Kingdom Guild; it's more of a basement herb-and-spice company that
happens to be based in New England and happens to consist of and cater
to SCA members.  Here's the latest address I have (thanks to Katerine):

The Pepperer's Guild
c/o David Chesterson
777 N. Greenbrier Dr.
Orange, CT 06477