SC - stuffed mushrooms?

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Mon Oct 6 14:50:21 PDT 1997

> It would be nice, but I haven't seen any evidence that stuffed mushrooms
> were eaten anywhere in period. No recipes, no literary references.
> Nuthin'.

In my early Monday morning pre-caffinated mind I was trying to recall the many
mushroom dishes we had discussed a couple of months ago. I believe what I was
thinking of as stuffed mushrooms were probably the mushroom pasties. Which may
still work as a side to the roste.

Sorry for the mis-communication.

> Adamantius
> Phil & Susan Troy