SC - mushrooms

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Sat Oct 11 02:01:51 PDT 1997

Grettings,

This is the recipe for stuffed mushrooms I was thinking of, but alas,
when I reread it, I see that there is no period referance to go with
it. I did like the result, though.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com
- ---------
From: Lasairina at aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 23:53:47 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: SC - Mushrooms!

<snip>

You might try stuffed mushroom caps - chop the stems very finely, mix with
grated cheese (Parm, Romano, and/or Sharp Cheddar) minced garlic, S & P, then
stuff the caps and broil until browned.  There is also a wonderful mushroom
cheese tart recipe in Pleyn Delit that can either be individual tarts or a
pie...you might also try drying them for future use.

Lassar Fhina