SC - Confit d'oie

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 14:22:56 PDT 1997

<< But of course! I figure a dozen geese will make a 6 cup terrine of pate,

I may be mistken but properly fattened geese have a liver that weighs
sometimes in excess of a pound. Methinks more than 6 cps would result .
Maybay 8?

(he says hopefully looking to see if there are seconds)

And maybe there's an outside chance you'll make the foie gras out of whole
livers?

(he pleadingly looks in her direction wondering if he'll be even invited to
taste the whole goose liver foie gras may not even get made)

Ras