SC - Spices on Nerves of People

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Sun Oct 12 20:09:54 PDT 1997

> Menu> Brie Soup and Omelet (breakfast)
>            Brie Soup and Sandwich (lunch)
>            Brie Soup and Roast Beast (supper)
>            Brie Soup and Finger Foods ( late evening snack)
>
> Carrot sticks anyone? :-)
>
> Ras

I also like crudites, with honey mustard and mayonnaise sauce, a sweet
and sour poppyseed dressing dip, and a balsamic/olive oil vinaigrette
dip.....Though in my reign, my main whim would be that mushrooms ar a
nasty fungus that shall be obliterated wherever found[ they put me into
anaphlactic shock.] Also that men should wear kilts, short tunics or
lots of soft flowing silk. Sigh, oh to be queen soon!

margali