SC - Confit d'oie

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Sun Oct 12 20:13:27 PDT 1997

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> And maybe there's an outside chance you'll make the foie gras out of
> whole
> livers?
>
> (he pleadingly looks in her direction wondering if he'll be even
> invited to
> taste the whole goose liver foie gras may not even get made)
>
> Ras

Ok, if the geese are ready in time for pennsic, I will bring the livers
to be part of the Cathedral Potluck Beggers Feast.
[everybody not invited will be hovering outside the pale, drooling and
begging for tastes. I know largess to the unfortunate is period, but
that means they get the imaginary leftovers! Oh cruel, cruel fate- to be
denied out food...snicker]

margali