SC - competition

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Oct 13 10:53:20 PDT 1997

> Great! :-) It's settled> Margali will be hosting the Cathedral of the
> Flaming
> Salamander Cook's Pot Luck and I'll be submitting an application to do
> the
> Dining With the Known World Cook's Class. I love it when a plan comes
> together. :-)
>
> al-Sayyid Ras

Yippeee!!!!, err, I mean-How marvelous to see such a plan coming to
fruition......

This is a Cathedral and we must be decorous, must'nt we?

Oops, sorry, she got out again, just a quick shot with this bat and the
problem will go away again

Wham!

There, much better.

Lets figure out how many people we have going to attend and
participating. E mail me and let me know who is interested, and what
your speciality is, then I'll work out what resources we need. I tend to
bring a good selection of pots and pans, and If my lord can manage it,
we will have a baking oven and double grill, maybe even a battery run
spit.

margali