SC - Beer-dregs

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Oct 13 11:30:49 PDT 1997

> This is dead yeast and sediment from the brewing mixture. It looks
> awful but
> is not harrmful,. Sime brewers (not many) consider the "dregs the best
> part
> of the bottle and selfishly reserve it for themselves. :-)
>
> Ras

Max Elgin Necrobie[the executioner] brings his 'racking sludge' over and
it is some of the best drinking around. He racks the mead into bottles,
and the last quart or so he bottles in 1 cup bottles and we check them
out at various times during the cellaraing to spot check on how it is
going. Then he brings the good stuff to my camp at events...sigh- at
Dragon's Flight he brought beer, 3 kinds of mead and krupnik. It went
well with the tagteam backrubs and singalong.

margali