Fake intestines (was: SC - Re: Illusion food)

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Oct 13 22:34:24 PDT 1997

Par Leijonhufvud wrote:

> Am I understanding you correctly in that you have tried this recipie?
> How
> did it turn out? I have the "Thousand eggs...", and have this vision
> of a
> huge platter of "intestines" being carried in for dessert. Or a
> marsipan (?)
> stag, filled with "guts" made from this...
>
> /UlfR

Once they understood it was fruit everybody enjoyed it. I dont think
many would enjoy the organ meat version  mundanely nowdays. My lord and
I like heart, he likes liver and gizzard, I like brain, we both like
thymus and we both detest stomach and kidney. I would try the regular
form at least once.

margali