SC - no cheddar...

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Oct 14 10:52:39 PDT 1997

Marisa Herzog wrote:

>                       no cheddar...
> 10/14/97
>
> okay, so cheddar is out,
> brie and swiss are in...
> what other cheeses are period, and which are not?
> -brid
> (gromit! where's me toast?)

Ill have to find my reference books, but essentially, the varietys of
cheese relate to the local products, if memory serves-cheddar comes from
cheddar, meunster comes from meunster, parmigian from parma, you get the
drift. I do know that the blue mold in blue cheese is proprietary to
that one cavey section of france, and unless it comes from there, it is
only 'blue cheese'.

margali
(Cheese, Gromit, Cheese!)
nothing quite like claymation noir, is there
snicker