SC - horror stories (was re: fake intestines)

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 08:39:41 PDT 1997

<< Adamantius, who resembles a clean-shaven, stylish haggis, or, according
 to some, Fred Flintstone >>

The word ogre has been used to describe my kitchen presense on occasion. And,
once a long number of whiles ago a gentle in our shire wrote an article for
the shire newsletter describing SCA terms for new members. He  wrote>
"Feastocrat: a largish beast who lives in the kitchen. It has 6 inch fangs
and 12 inch claws. See Lord Ras al Zib for example".

By the way, I have been described personally as looking not a little like
"Burl Ives". :-)

Ras