SC - horror stories (was re: fake intestines)

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Wed Oct 15 09:25:07 PDT 1997

Adamantius wrote:

I have, among my kitchen tools, not one, but two, 10-inch Dicks, which
is a source of unending mirth for the simple, earthy souls in my
Province. While I must say that there is always a place for a 10-inch
Dick, I prefer my antique 12" Medal d'Or for general cooking use...

Ack!! ::blushing away::  I hate double entendre (sp), it always makes me red in the face.  And that is all I have to say for this most "well endowed" master.

Murkial