SC - Cook Look-alikes

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Thu Oct 16 05:16:17 PDT 1997

>LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
>
>> By the way, I have been described personally as looking not a little like
>> "Burl Ives". :-)

Personally, I had you pegged for General Geaorge Armstrong Custer. But maybe
a thin, Blonde Burl Ives. With teeth ;^D.

>I have, among my kitchen tools, not one, but two, 10-inch Dicks, which
>is a source of unending mirth for the simple, earthy souls in my
>Province. While I must say that there is always a place for a 10-inch
>Dick, I prefer my antique 12" Medal d'Or for general cooking use...

        "Officer? Oh, Officer?"
        "Yes, Ma'am?"
        "This man has caused me to snort scalding hot tea at 7.30 a.m. What
is the penalty for public disturbance and inciting riot?
        "Well, Ma'am, we're not sure that's actually a crime. I'd steer
clear of that particular individual, though. After all, he has two 10 inch
Dicks."

>Adamantius

PS Adamantius, I owe you one scalding tea-snort.

Aoife