SC - head cook vs. feastocrat

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 09:31:15 PDT 1997

 > cuisinier, and kitchener, I should add that I am not really in favor of
 > uniform standards of terminology in this matter...one of the major
 > points of the SCA is an interest in diversity, after all.>>

It just occured to me,this morning that it might be nice to compile a list of
the different period terms for head cook (or whatever you wish to call them)
so that people can chose one based on their persona or the cuisine for the
feast in question.

Noemi
who did manage to find the Hungarian late period terms for head of server's
and apprentice cook so far