SC - head cook-serious then SILLY

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 09:09:59 PDT 1997

<<
 I dunno. What about Masters / Mistresses of the Pelican, or Of Arms?
 Plenty of Masters and Mistresses out there, but I don't see that they
 would be likely to have a problem with a Mistress or Master of the
 Kitchen, provided there is no deliberate attempt to misrepresent anyone.

   Hmm, I have heard much discussion on the Master/Mistress issue, and even
heard the suggestion that those officers of Arts, Sciences, Children etc.
that have at times been known as Master/Mistress should now be known as
Minister.  Would that make us Minister of the Kitchen?  Or would that be a
British Parliment position . . .(BG)

Tyrca