SC - Cook Look-alikes

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Sun Oct 19 07:00:53 PDT 1997

just
> what is a 10 inch Dick, and how does it relate to cooking? Inquiring minds
> of amatuer cooks want to know.
>
> Anastacia Kurakina
> AKA Esko's lady

My Lady,
My heartfelt condolences- everyone should have access to a 10" dick, or
at least a suitable substitute.  Perhaps, if you ask your husband
nicely, he will present you with one....
(Sorry, so sorry, just couldn't restrain myself- margali, may I hide
under that rock with you?  Please? I'll bring the baloney!)
Angelique
(p.s.- a 10" dick is a really nice cook's knife.)