SC - Chocolate

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Oct 20 14:10:45 PDT 1997

Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

> The longer one plays in the East, the better one learns that ignoring the
> Royalty is the key to true happiness.  A good crown is to be cherished: but
> most crowns are to be avoided.
>
>         Tibor (Not a peer.  Can you tell? :-)

Why do you think I play in the part of the East corresponding to the
mundane city Washington Irving called the Modern Gotham?

Gotham was, of course, for those who haven't heard this story, a town in
England which purportedly feigned madness in order to forestall the
pleasure of a Royal Progress visit from King John.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com