Spam Horrors! Was Re: SC - head cook-serious then SILLY

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 19:31:09 PDT 1997

<<
 << [real tiny quiet voice coming out from under my rock]
  I like fried baloney sandwiches on white storebought bread now and
  then...

  [margali crawling further back under her rock]

 with grape jelly!!!

 Kimib2 (ducking behind a tree) >>

{ok, ok, my secret vice is toasted tuna and cheese sandwiches with strawberry
jelly.  I don't eat them very often, only when I need some comfort.  I got in
the habit from my mother, and the jelly is such a nice touch with the
saltiness of the cheese and tuna (sigh) }  (I must be crawling through the
tall grass because I can't see either one on you two.)

Tyrca