Spam Horrors! Was Re: SC - head cook-serious then SILLY

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Tue Oct 21 07:21:59 PDT 1997

I dunno, was thinking that the worse it gets for me, food wise is fried baloney
sandwiches, the remembered my mothers horror when I starting eating raw
fish out in the gulf one say, with a bit of shoyu on top....hey, I love
sashimi....
it is even better fresh.   Rock bass.....  she swore that I could no longer go
deep sea fishing with her if I kept that up, she almost fainted ............
hehehehe, glad to see at middle age, that I have the stuff to shock my parents.

Haven't been able to do that since college a hundred yrs ago...grins
aine