SC - Pepperer's Guild Prices

Stephanie Rudin rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Oct 21 08:55:28 PDT 1997

Lord Ras -

My viewer will not show me the origin address of the senders so I must
post publicly.  I would like to have a copy of the list you mentioned.
Thank you.

Mercedes
rudin at okway.okstate.edu

Subject: SC - Pepperer's Guild Prices
Author:  <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG > at SMTP
Date:    10/21/97 1:03 AM

M'lords and 'ladies;

I just recieved the price list from the Pepperer's Guild. If any are
interested in recieving it I can forward it to you. It is a simple text file
attachment. If you would like to  recieve it mime encoded or any special way
I will try to comply. Please post me privately if you want the price list
sent. I am in no way affiliated with the Guild. :-)

Ras