SC - Cook Look-alikes

Lyonesse tym3425 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Oct 21 20:21:37 PDT 1997

On Sun, 19 Oct 1997, Woeller D wrote:

> just
> > what is a 10 inch Dick, and how does it relate to cooking? Inquiring minds
> > of amatuer cooks want to know.
> >
> > Anastacia Kurakina
> > AKA Esko's lady
>
> My Lady,
> My heartfelt condolences- everyone should have access to a 10" dick, or
> at least a suitable substitute.  Perhaps, if you ask your husband
> nicely, he will present you with one....
> (Sorry, so sorry, just couldn't restrain myself- margali, may I hide
> under that rock with you?  Please? I'll bring the baloney!)
> Angelique
> (p.s.- a 10" dick is a really nice cook's knife.)

I am well pleased with the "knife" my husband presented me, thank you. And
many thenks to Adamantius for his detailed explaination on the source of
the name.

(I'll make sure to throw some proccessed American cheese food under the
rock there as well so your American cheese doesn't starve.)

Anastacia
***
This is Mac.                                            \\\\|////
He wants to travel the world.                           ( O   O )
Please add him to your .sig and help him.          ---oOOo--U--oOOo---