Spam Horrors! Was Re: SC - head cook-serious then SILLY

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Oct 21 20:36:08 PDT 1997

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997, Louise Sugar wrote:

> You guys are giving me the shudders!!!  worst I get lately is vinegar on
> potatoes and saurkraut on hamburgers
>
> Dragonfyr hiding in her nice warm lair in the mountains overlooking the
> ocean and the beach (figuratively of course)

I do declahr, if y'alls don't want's tuh try out some real down home
cookin', sugah, why y'alls heah? ;)

Seriously folks, fried bologna sandwiches is good. Hot open faced
sammiches is good. Bagels 'n herring is good. Bagels 'n lox is bettah.
Olive us got sump'sin dats good, sos why not try sum'f dem?

Afters all, I tawt I'd not lik'n beets, or borsht, but I duz.

Esko who actually does speak better than this in real life