SC - head cook-serious then SILLY

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:25:57 PDT 1997

- ---Kathleen M Everitt <kathe1 at juno.com> wrote:
> >Okay if we are admitting vices.  My boyfriend looks like I am
weird
> >everytime I sit down with a bowl of Catalina dressing and a bag of
> >Bavarian pretzels to dip in it.
> >Murkial
> My son likes Catalina dressing on white bread. If I insist he eat
> something vaguely resembling food, he puts a slice of American
> cheese on it.

A resourceful and talented young man, obviously a good reflection
upon his parents.

> Oh, and the best way to eat fried baloney is with mustard!
> And lettuce.

Heretic! Fried bologna with *ketchup*. Or mayo, on Sundays and
special occasions. Mustard goes on cotto salami or ham...

At least you added the lettuce. I'll offer some American cheese,
also, and we call truce?

(alright, I've gotten *much* better than I used to be, and will
occasionally do mustards on bologna and other sandwich meats. Or
blend several different preparations to fit my taste of the moment.

At least I've refined myself enough to use something other than
simple, ordinary *yellow* mustard when possible. Guldens is good...)

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (AoA in SCA, so: al-Sayyid) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
     F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com