SC - Starter Knife Set

Steve Geppert emster at alaska.net
Thu Oct 23 00:02:30 PDT 1997

Yes, Adamantius, it does help much.  I am much of a neophyte in the
kitchen.  (My mother took me aside 15 years ago, a week before my
marriage and said "I'm worried, how are you going to take care of your
husband when you don't cook?"  My reply was, "Why, he's lived on his own
for years, he knows how!")

As for the winter, spring is only 6 months away.  The darkness will only
last a short while before the glorious midnight sun appears and we
bardic in the wee hours (3 a.m. at last coronet) under its gracious
rays.

Lady Clare