SC - onion pottage

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 14:03:36 PDT 1997

<< There do seem to be numerous medieval onion soup/pottage recipes,
 most of which vary a fair amount from what I was used to in onion
 soups prior to the SCA. >>

I had a marvelous onion soup years ago at an EK event.  It seemed to be a
cream-based version and may have had noodles, but it was so good that a table
of four people went through two of the large clear plastic water pitchers of
it.  I've always wanted to find it again.  If the recipe Adamantius is so
excited about turns out to be it, I will be ecstatic as well, because I'd
like that recipe too!

Brangwayna Morgan