SC - winter

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Thu Oct 23 23:07:23 PDT 1997

> As I have oft said, Trimarans be weenies. I walk about in this "cold"
> weather in short sleeves and shorts. That is as in outside in the
> cold.
>
> Esko of Ansteorra, Finn for life

I grew up in Thescorre[Perry, New York.] In the 'southern tier' of
western New York, we got the FULL benefit of the Buffalo Weather belt. I
remember sledding out of our 3d floor window, and hollowin out the 2 1/2
storey snowdrift into a mega fort and playing Tolkien elf in the mines
of moria with my brother. I now live in BBM[Canterbury, CT] and get the
mail in my bare feet ant scrubs all winter long. IMHO, they dont have
winter here. And in Virginia, I almost never wore a coat.
margali