SC - Re: white food

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Oct 24 19:54:51 PDT 1997

Marisa Herzog wrote:

> there is a very nice recipe for leeks in almond sauce somewhere too, if you
>
> used just the whites of the leeks...

Check French sources for that...don't remember which one it was, but it
was either Taillevent, Le Menagier, or Chiquart.

> armored turnips could be nearly white.
> chicken could be white...
> the fish sausage recipe that was mentioned around here somewhere was white...

I'm still looking for that fish sausage recipe. It may have been eaten
somehow from my hard drive, but there are still one or two places I can
look for it.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com