SC - reminder all

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Oct 25 07:11:08 PDT 1997

Digestuser at aol.com wrote:

>  - If your discussion becomes personal, please do it privately.
>    Remember, the topic here is COOKING AND RELATED ARTS, so
>    stay on topic. No pleas for your favorite charity, no VIRUS
>    ATTACK notices, no advertisements (except cooking stuff), no
>    humorous OFF TOPIC stuff.

My apologies for any off-topic postings I may have been guilty of. My
apologies in advance for this one, also off-topic.

Since the post I'm replying to comes from AOL, I doubt it is entirely
computer-generated. Some person must have initiated it, and that being
the case, I would much prefer that it be signed with the actual name or
address of the sender.

Thank you!

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy