SC - Bidding on Aoife

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Oct 26 14:57:21 PST 1997

marilyn traber wrote:

> > I, al-Sayyid Ras, do offer my miserable self as the holder of the bids
> > for
> > the fair Lady Aoife.  <snicker, "booty", hmmmmmm, snicker>
>
> Qui custodiat ipsos custodiet?
> margali

Well, here's a problem. Ordinarily I'd recommend Aoife to watch Ras, but
now you've got me ALL confused... .

Maybe Ras can watch over Aoife, and we can get Viscountess Judith to
watch Ras, with help from me. Tibor can watch me, and we ALL need to
keep an eye on Tibor ;  ) .

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com