SC - cuskynoles-My .02

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 19:46:33 PST 1997

<< something should be
 seethed over the fire (as opposed to over the ice?) >>

Seethed over the fire as opposed to sitting the pot beside the fire.  It
would indicate a medium heat as opposed to a low eat. So far as the
Cuskynoles recipe...IMO, there is little doubt as to the ravioli or perogie
nature of the recipe. It appears as if most are missing the rather obvious.

If a spoonful of the mixture is placed as per the illustration on the
individual 6x3 piece and then folded over and sealed it becomes a 3x3
raviolio/perogie type packet. Three of which wheb placed on a serving dish
would look great. I see no problem with this recipe which is why I haveb't
posted so far but I felt that the obvious should be pointed out. I think that
there is a lot less to this recipe than the current discussion seems to
portray.

Ras