SC - Redaction class on-line

MMC Richard A. Kappler KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Wed Oct 29 11:15:05 PST 1997

 Hmmmmm...... ask and ye shall receive?  I, as a humble newcomer to
both the list and the concept, beg to ask the following:
1.  Can I pleasepleaseplease see your "paltry onion soup recipe?"
2.  What's an oop?
3.  You're talking about all these recipes but I rarely see recipes
themselves.   Am I missing a basic concept here?
4.  Any good venison recipes out there?
5.  Is there an archive or something that has said recipes?
6.  What's an oop? (yes, again!  I'm in the Navy, so acronyms are
second nature, but durned if I can figure this one out!)

Merry Met,  Puck