SC - RE: sca-cooks V1 #405

HARTMAN, NOREEN O nc0764 at txmail.sbc.com
Thu Oct 30 06:50:35 PST 1997

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 13:35:36 -0400
From: Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com>
Subject: Re: SC - Redaction class on-line

>Unless someone else has a big backlog of unaddressed period
recipes, I'll probably submit that "porrey chapeleyn" recipe for
discussion within the next day or two, or whenever it seems like
 we have nothing better to discuss. I'd love to see what other
 people are working on, also. Hint... Hint. I'm sure lots of
folks have so much they want to discuss they won't have
 time for my paltry onion soup recipe. Right? Hint... Hint.  <

Onion?  Onion Soup?  Someone say Onion Soup?
Oh please... please... please...

Nina Natasha
  <one who prefers munching on onions to
        munching on apples>