SC - eels? fish cultivation?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Oct 30 13:25:09 PST 1997

Woeller D wrote:

> > :-). You neglected to mention that unthawed cleaned, frozen eels stiull
> > wiggle about in the pan.
> > > Ras
>
> Fascinating!
> Is this true, or are you pulling my over-gullible leg?  Do you know
> what, in fact , causes this reaction?  When does it stop? Why?  I assume
> the eel isn't still hopping about as the dish is served?  If killing &
> freezing don't stop it, why does cooking?

Not many people realize that Mexican Jumping Beans are actually
inhabited by tiny, dead eel portions, still quivering due to residual
reflex action...

I believe Lord Ras is having you on, Lady. Eels do continue to move
after death, but not after freezing or cooking. The clue is that Lord
Ras spoke of eels moving while actually frozen. You know that's
impossible. Haven't you ever seen that on Batman? Every time Comissioner
Gordon gets frozen, you don't see him wriggling. That only comes when he
reads the reviews!

Adamantius

Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com